Bandannas, boots popular for Fall fashion

e2n6a63x
White t-shirts are "in" for males this fall.

Chilly, crisp desert evenings are here to stay. Put aside your low rider shorts and make room for low rider jeans.

Don't pack away those fun tank tops just yet - there is an alternative. The style for fall and winter is cardigans of all styles. Wrap a camel mid-length cardigan with a stylish tie over any cute Bebe tank top and you saved yourself an outfit.

Tom Ford, a Gucci designer, suggests contrasting whites and blacks this fall.

"Hard and soft, soft and hard, metaphorically and literally," Ford said while backstage at a recent fashion show.

Fashion experts this season said a tight white t-shirt on any male or female looks outrageously sexy with a pair of black pants or jeans.

For recent ASU graduates hard at work, pinstripes are making a comeback too.

Once again, bandannas are back by popular demand. All over ASU campus are black, white, purple, pink bandannas.

Leather lovers shouldn't worry, either, because leather is back according to designer Donatella Versace. Last February in Milan, Versace proudly displayed leather handbags and jackets for her 2001 Fall Fashion.

"Bandannas with rhinestones are still in, tall boots with above the knee skirts, and fishnet stockings are this year's trends," said business major Dana Linsmayer.

Fall outfits wouldn't be complete without the boots, either. Jimmy Choo, NYC shoemaker, suggests sexy and romantic looks for this fall.

Choo displays boots pointy toed with thin heels. He uses a lot of blacks and beiges. His boots range from calf lenth to thigh length, some with ties and others with lined running through them. Leather is also popular among Jimmy Choo boots.

Whatever your preference, this season's colors seem to be more on the bland side. Calvin Klein focused on black's, browns, and asphalt at his Fall Fashion Show

"Bandannas with rhinestones are still in," explains one ASU student.

×